Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gosh it was beautiful out today. I met with Marganna and Melissa at 11 o'clock for a run. Marganna and I ran together, her goal was 7 miles. I knew i was going to push her to see if she could go alittle further. She ended up going 7.5 miles and I stopped a 8. We found a comfortable pace and had a great run. Melissa, bless her heart had to run by herself since Tina had to work but she did 5 miles. I am so proud of her. Cindy is doing great and so is Kristan. You never know we might get a running group together yet. I would love to get a training group together so I didn't have to go to evansville all summer.
After our run, we showered and went to Evansville, We ate mexican, did a little shopping and had a really good time. I ended up bringing home a dozen Krispy Cremes. What was I thinking. Anyway, tomorrow its back to Evansville with the girls for alittle shopping.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Shelby and I went to Y today. I walked only 10 min. Rode bicycle for 5 min. I did my leg lifts,the ab machine, and over head press. I had to really push myself today. I was in a off mood, due to that time of month. Ha ha..

sheila said...

Don't overdue it girlfriend. Take it slow and steady. Hope you feel better today