Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gosh its been a busy week. Got a 5 mile run in on Wed. and then I ran the tri-fest 5k this morning. Marganna and I finished in 28:57 and Melissa finished in 36:02. Tina had to work. It has been a long week, I didn't get home until almost 10 everynight and it was stressful with Kacey trying out and all. Oh well, now all we have to do is wait to see if she made it on Tuesday. Hope to get another run in tomorrow and back on track next week. I have alittle bit of a cough going on but nothing to bad. Hope it goes away before my half.

Cindy--good job, girl you are doing great. You will be doing 5k's with me in no time.

Sheila

2 comments:

cindy said...

I am tring my best girl.
Fri-Sat I went to Y did my
normal routine. Also swam
3 laps both days. Boy am I
tired. Ha Ha just joking.
I feel so much better. Also
we found us a house to buy.
Its on Housebridge rd in
Corydon. Talk with bank on
Tuesday at 3;30. Let you
know more later on. Love ya.

sheila said...

That is great, I hope you get it. I run in Corydon sometimes so who knows I'll get you running outside in no time.

Sheila