Sunday, April 20, 2008

It has been another busy week. Thurs. I did 5 miles in Robards, it was hot but I had a really good run. Didn't get time to do anything Friday, you know the Tri-Fest and all, Sat. it rained . This morning I got a 10 miler in. I didn't get started until 11 o'clock and it was kinda hot, but the sun went behind the clouds and that helped. Ran a 9:36 pace. I hope I can do the whole 13 miles at that pace in 2 weeks. Tina ran 3 miles and then got on her bike and kept me company while I finished my run. That helped. Won't have time to run tomorrow or Tues. Kacey has ballgames. Hope to get a good run in on Wed. Tick- Tock it's only 2 weeks until my run in Indy. I'm excited and ready to go. Renee got moved out to Robards so she will be running again soon.
Melissa ran in Corydon this morning and Marganna ran last night. I think we are all on track.

No comments: