Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tina and I did a 55 min video today, my shin feels so much better. Those new shoes I got are the bomb. Spent the rest of the afternoon making some veg. soup and cutting up salads for next week, I'm telling you I have got to get on track on my eating. I want to look good for my 1/2 and right now I feel like a porker. Chillin out right now and drinking a few beers. Tomorrow I'm gonna try to get a run in at the Y. Let me rephrase that, tomorrow I'm gonna run at the Y. Marganna is in Florida right now, she said she is setting outside drinking a margarita and enjoying the 75 degree weather. She got her a garmin for valentines day, Melissa is ordering hers tomorrow. Things are shaping up for our running group. Haven't heard from Renee, I hope she's on track with her training. Her 1/2 is a week before mine.

No comments: