Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gosh its been a busy weekend. Lets see, Sunday I got up and did a 60 min strength training video. Came in and seen that I had missed a call from Melissa. She and Marganna were getting ready to go running. Changed clothes really quick and went to meet them to run. I ran with Marganna for the first time and we did really well together. We did three miles.
Sunday evening I decided it was time to get my 1/2 marathon schedule ready the the indy 500 mini on May 3rd. Typed it all out and have it hanging on my fridge. I plan on running twice thru the week for 5 miles each time and then a long run on Sat or Sun.
I took Monday off, my legs were so sore from the video followed by running. Tuesday I did the video that Tina picked out, Super Cardio Sculpt and then did some additional upper body.
Today I came home and jumped on the treadmill. Tina and I have decided we are going to do a min. of 60 min. on the threadmill. So what I did was when I got to 60 min. if I was .5 or more I would keep going to the next mile. If I was under 1/2 mile I would stop. Well I was at 5.5 so I continued on to 6 miles for a total of 68 min on the treadmill. I cooled down for 3 min. I then did alittle stomach work. I feel great today.
Had a major fat day yesterday but feel better today. In fact all I had for supper was a bowl of all bran cereal and some toast. Well now I'm off to do my taxes, hope I get some money back.

No comments: