Friday, January 25, 2008

It has been a busy week, haven't got time to blog. Lets see Tuesay I did weight training, Wed. I did 3 miles on the treadmill. Didn't have a good run, I think I started out to fast. I was bound and determined to have a good run so it was back on the treadmill on Thursday for 4 miles. I was feeling good and would like to have gone further but I had to get ready. Me and 3 of my friends went to see Spirit of a Marathon. It was awesome. The theater was packed with runners and cheering and clapping. It was so motivating. I don't know if I'll ever try a full marathon but after watching this documentary, its temping to try it.

1 comment:

Laura N said...

Glad you got some runs in. They can't all be good, but hey you went back to it for 4 more. Aren't you so ready for warmer weather so we can get back outside?

I will have to check if the marathon movie is coming to Evansville. I'm sure it will make it to DVD eventually.

Enjoy your weekend.