Saturday, January 12, 2008

had a great run today

Oh my gosh, I had an awesome run today. It was about 39 degrees, very little wind. I ran 4 miles with hills. Its a 7 mile loop, and one of these days I would love to do the whole 7 miles of hills but they are monster hills.

I didn't do anything again yesterday, I was just exhausted. I know it was because I have dropped my calories so much and I ate more yesterday and feel so much better today.

I'm going to try to eat healthy and watch my portions. I'm not gonna worry myself to death about these 8 lbs I've gained. I know if I follow the basic principles of healthy eating and keep on running the lbs will come off.

I just left a post for Laura telling her we need to remember that we are healthy and fit, I need to remember that myself.

Well its off to the grocery store and maybe rent some movies for tonite.

No comments: