Monday, March 17, 2008

Took Sunday off and ran today at Newman Field. Forgot my Garmin at home but knew how many times to go around. Was aiming for 5 miles but Melissas showed up so I figured I'd run until she got done. Ended up going 6 miles and then I ran 1/2 mile with her to finish up her run. It felt great. My shins are al most back to normal. Thank God. Tina also ran 4 miles this afternoon, haven't heard from Marganna. I can't believe Good Friday snuck up on me. I didn't even realize I was off Friday until I got to work today. Thats great, only 3 mores days to go. Rains on the way, so probably won't get to run tomorrow.

1 comment:

Laura N said...

Nice run. I'm glad your legs are back to normal, whew.

The rain sucked. We got flooded out last night and they cancelled school up here. The kids are going to have to go until June at this rate!